Handmadeology exists for the purpose of teaching artists how to successfully sell their handmade and digital goods online, and to feature the newest handmade, vintage, digital and supply items found around the web! Handmadeology is a blog/resource for sellers that see over 5,000 readers everyday. With 20,000 + fans on Facebook and over 100,000 followers on Twitter, Handmadeology has the reach to help sellers get the exposure they need.
Today, Handmadelogy launched their own market by leveraging Meylah’s marketplace technology. This partnership will super charge marketing for creative businesses and support all the creative community, giving sellers new ways to market their products through online and social channels. We are inviting sellers across the creative community to become part of Handmadelogy market. Tim Adam, Owner of Handmadelogy believes that “Handmadelogy Market will showcase his community better. This will also allow our customers to get an enhanced experience to discover, engage and transact with his community in a meaningful way. By partnering with Meylah, we get the social commerce platform to scale the growth of my community in a right way”
To get involved:
· Click here to apply and then select the ‘Sell With Us’ button in the upper left hand corner of the screen to complete your application. To participate in Handmadelogy marketplace, your store must be customer ready. Download the 10 point checklist which helps your store become customer ready.
· Get access to their private facebook group to connect with each other.
· Get access to their community Pinterest board.
· About Handmadelogy Market
· Handmadelogy Market Guidelines
· Free 4 week course : Take Your Online Business To The Next Level (download ebook)